I’m an experienced branded creative producer based in Los Angeles. I’ve always enjoyed talking to people and coming up with different ideas. Previously from NYC, I have a creative mind that literally never sleeps. If something is interesting to me, I write it down and figure out a way to build ideas around it.
Where do I find inspirations from? It’s all around us. I find inspiration from any and everything, from old movies, music, traveling , walking the street, taking a long drive on the highway, or even just being on social media (Pinterest is my favorite). With the consistent and ever-changing landscape across the market, creative teams need leaders who will lead them through influences, along with setting the tone for projects by articulating the big idea and visualizing the bigger picture ahead.
– A proven track record for producing result-driven multimedia storytelling campaigns and branded content.
– Strategic and innovative thinker with strong skills in project management, creative development, producing branded content for the web, digital, and social media platforms.
– Strong understanding of cultivating user-generated content and brand positioning.
Why do you want him on your team?
- Co-workers and friends will say the following:
- Hard working go getter that finds a way to get the job done regardless of the obstacle
- Positive thinker, passionate, and ambitious
- A creative mastermind that can take a small idea and build a story telling concept and project around.
- A team leader that stands on the quote of “Team work makes the dream work”
Fun fact about myself.
I’ve competed on Food Network’s cooking competition Chopped. I own a crazy but super loving yorkie-shitzu named Napoleon. I love to travel, go hiking, being outdoors, trying new food, and doing random road trips.