I’m an experienced creative producer that’s super passionate about creating and telling visual stories. Culture is the most valuable asset and my background, love for traveling and cooking allow me to connect and create meaningful content that diverse groups of people can relate to. I have a creative mind that literally never sleeps. If something is interesting to me, I write it down and figure out a way to build ideas around it.
Where do I find inspiration from? It’s all around us. I find it from any and everything, music, movies, traveling, walking the streets, taking a long drive on the highway, riding my bike, or even just being on social media (Pinterest is my favorite). With the consistent and ever-changing landscape across the market, creative teams need leaders who will lead them through influences, along with setting the tone for projects by articulating the big idea and visualizing the bigger picture ahead.
how to write an essay topics types essays https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/cialis-5mg-ndc/34/ research paper on egypt outlines for death penalty essays source link first grade reading assignments https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/non-essay-scholarship/6/ source link tablete cialis tadalafil when will the patent expire on viagra essay-terrorism go to link go site murder in the cathedral essays best college application essay 50 successful harvard application here hate speech protected essay about child marriages https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-movie-ireland/82/ free dissertation editing enter site https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/prednisone-stomach-upset/32/ shakespeare writing cialis soft 20 mg source link source site follow site english essay about handphone analsik efek samping viagra essay on ethics in advertising analysis dissertation example Experience:
– A proven track record for producing result-driven multimedia storytelling campaigns and branded content.
– Strategic and innovative thinker with strong skills in project management, creative development, producing branded content for the web, digital, and social media platforms.
– Strong understanding of cultivating user-generated content and brand positioning.
Why do you want him on your team?
- Co-workers and friends will say the following:
- Hard-working go-getter that finds a way to get the job done regardless of the obstacle
- Positive thinker, passionate, and ambitious
- A creative mastermind that can take a small idea and build a storytelling concept and project around.
- A team leader that stands on the quote of “Teamwork makes the dream work”
Fun fact about myself.
I’ve competed on Food Network’s cooking competition Chopped. I own a crazy but super loving Yorkie-Shitzu named Napoleon. I love to travel, go hiking, being outdoors, trying new food, and doing random road trips.