I’m an experienced creative producer that’s super passionate about creating and telling visual stories. Culture is the most valuable asset and my background, love for traveling and cooking allow me to connect and create meaningful content that diverse groups of people can relate to. I have a creative mind that literally never sleeps. If something is interesting to me, I write it down and figure out a way to build ideas around it.
Where do I find inspiration from? It’s all around us. I find it from any and everything, music, movies, traveling, walking the streets, taking a long drive on the highway, riding my bike, or even just being on social media (Pinterest is my favorite). With the consistent and ever-changing landscape across the market, creative teams need leaders who will lead them through influences, along with setting the tone for projects by articulating the big idea and visualizing the bigger picture ahead.
– A proven track record for producing result-driven multimedia storytelling campaigns and branded content.
– Strategic and innovative thinker with strong skills in project management, creative development, producing branded content for the web, digital, and social media platforms.
– Strong understanding of cultivating user-generated content and brand positioning.
Why do you want him on your team?
- Co-workers and friends will say the following:
- Hard-working go-getter that finds a way to get the job done regardless of the obstacle
- Positive thinker, passionate, and ambitious
- A creative mastermind that can take a small idea and build a storytelling concept and project around.
- A team leader that stands on the quote of “Teamwork makes the dream work”
Fun fact about myself.
I’ve competed on Food Network’s cooking competition Chopped. I own a crazy but super loving Yorkie-Shitzu named Napoleon. I love to travel, go hiking, being outdoors, trying new food, and doing random road trips.